End user agreement for Credit Money Machine Net
Credit Money Machine Net Copyright (c) 2005-2012 TELESOFT CORPORATION All Rights Reserved
Credit Money Machine Net - PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT.
TELESOFT Corporation grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one system for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE.
You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. When you first obtain a copy of the SOFTWARE, you are granted an evaluation period of not more than 20 executions of SOFTWARE, after achievement of this limit you must pay for the SOFTWARE according to the terms and prices discussed in the SOFTWARE's documentation, or you must remove the SOFTWARE from your system. This license is not transferrable to any other system, or to another organization or individual.
You may install the registered version of SOFTWARE on more than one computer if and only if you will be the only person using SOFTWARE. Otherwise, you will have to purchase a license for each machine.
If more than one person needs to use the software at the same time, you have to register so much copies how many people will use the SOFTWARE at the same time or of one copy for each of them.
The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by Lorenzo Rodriguez. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
The SOFTWARE is protected copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Formula Software, Inc and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING.
You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. NO OTHER WARRANTIES.
LMR International, Inc DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR FREE. Formula Software, Inc DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL LMR Internationa and.or Lorenzo Rodriguez OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF LMR International, Inc and/or Lorenzo Rodriguez HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL LMR International and/or Lorenzo Rodriguez's LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
This is the entire agreement between you and Formula Software which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
9. RESERVED RIGHTS.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to LMR International, Inc.
FILEMAKER BUSINESS TRACKER SOFTWARE LICENSE
IMPORTANT -- READ CAREFULLY: BY INSTALLING, COPYING, DOWNLOADING, ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT INSTALL, ACCESS OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
1. License Grant. This FileMaker business tracker software ("Software") is licensed, not sold, to you by FileMaker, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries (collectively referred to as "FMI") for use only under the terms of this License, and FMI reserves any rights not expressly granted to you. Subject to all the terms and conditions of this License, FMI grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use, modify, copy and distribute the Software, provided that the Software is only used with an authorized licensed copy of the FileMaker Pro software application, version 7.0 or later. You must reproduce on each copy any copyright or other proprietary notices that were on the original copy supplied by FMI, along with a copy of this software license.
(a) THE SOFTWARE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL, OR OTHER ENVIRONMENTS IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
(b) YOU MAY NOT TRANSFER OR ASSIGN YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS
LICENSE TO ANOTHER PARTY WITHOUT FMI'S PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT.
3. Termination. This License is effective until terminated. This License will terminate immediately without notice from FMI or judicial resolution if you fail to comply with any provision of this License. Upon such termination you must destroy the Software, any accompanying written materials and all copies thereof, and Sections 5, 6 and 7 will survive any termination.
4. Export Law Assurances. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Software except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Software was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the Software may not be exported or re-exported (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any U.S. embargoed countries (currently Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan and Syria), or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce's Denied Person's List or Entity List. By using the Software you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
5. NO WARRANTY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SOFTWARE MAY NOT SATISFY YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE FREE FROM DEFECTS. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND FMI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHERMORE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY AGAINST INTEREFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE SOFTWARE OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS BY THE SOFTWARE.
6. Disclaimer of Liability. FMI WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, THAT STEM FROM ANY USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE ARISING FROM THIS LICENSE. FMI's liability to you for direct damages for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will be limited to the greater of $5 (U.S.) or the money paid for the Software that caused the damages. The parties agree that this disclaimer of liability provision shall be enforced independently of and survive the failure of essential purpose of any warranty remedy.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE ABOVE LIMITATION WILL NOT APPLY IN CASE OF PERSONAL INJURY WHERE AND TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES SUCH LIABILITY.
7. General. If there is a local subsidiary of FMI in the country in which this License was purchased, then the local law in which the subsidiary sits shall govern this License. Otherwise, this License shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California. The parties agree that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (1980), as amended, is specifically excluded from application to this License. This License constitutes the entire agreement between you and FMI concerning the subject matter, and any proposals for additional or different terms, including but not limited to the terms set forth in any purchase order, are hereby rejected. Any waiver or amendment of any provision of this License shall be effective only if in writing and signed by both you and FMI. If any provision of this License shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, that provision will be enforced to the