End user agreement for SiteInFile Compiler
SiteInFile Compiler, Version 4.xx
Copyright (C) 2001-2014 AbyssMedia.com
The SiteInFile Compiler is shareware. This means:
- All copyrights to SiteInFile Compiler are exclusively owned by AbyssMedia.com
- This is not free software. You are hereby licensed to use this software for evaluation purposes without
charge with trial reminder in compiled files. If you want use this software without limitations a registration
fee of $39.95 is required.
- One registered copy of SiteInFile Compiler may either be used by a single person who uses the software
personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used nonsimultaneously by
multiple people, but not both.
- The SiteInFile Compiler unregistered shareware version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution
package is not modified. You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the evaluation version of
SiteInFile Compiler as you wish. Give exact copies of the original evaluation version to anyone, and
distribute the evaluation version of SiteInFile Compiler in its unmodified form via electronic means.
There is no charge for any of the above.
- The registered version of SiteInFile Compiler may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred,
if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
- SiteInFile Compiler IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS
OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse
engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided
for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of
this license and may result in criminal and civil prosecution.
- Installing and using SiteInFile Compiler signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove SiteInFile Compiler files from your
storage devices and cease to use the product.