End user agreement for Infinitiscope COM Standard
General Software License Agreement
THE Société of Entities & Algorithms Advanced & Intelligent (SEAAI) SOFTWARE COMPANY LIMITED SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: THE ACCOMPANYING PROGRAM (WHICH INCLUDES COMPUTER SOFTWARE PROGRAM, THE MEDIA AND RELATED DOCUMENTATION IN PRINTED OR ELECTRONIC FORM) IS LICENSED TO YOU ON THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW, WHICH CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE SEAAI SOFTWARE COMPANY LIMITED. ("SEAAI"). BY INSTALLING OR OTHERWISE USING THE PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT WITH SEAAI. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE THE PROGRAM.
THE PROGRAM is protected by the copyright laws of Syrian Arab Republic, international copyright treaties and conventions and other laws. The Program is licensed, and not sold, and this Agreement confers no title or ownership to the Program or any copy thereof.
1. Limited Use License. SEAAI grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to use one copy of the Program solely for your personal use on a single computer.
2. Ownership. All intellectual property rights in and to the Program (including but not limited to video, audio and other content incorporated therein) and title to any and all copies thereof are owned by SEAAI or its licensors, and you receive no right or interest therein other than the limited license in paragraph 1 hereof.
YOU SHALL NOT:
* Copy the Program.
* Sell, rent, lease, license, distribute or otherwise transfer or make available to any other person the Program, in whole or in part, or use the Program or any part thereof in any commercial context, including but not limited to using in a service bureau, "cyber cafe", computer gaming centre or any other commercial location in which multiple users may access the Program.
* Reverse engineer, derive source code, modify, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works of the Program, in whole or in part.
* Remove, disable or circumvent any proprietary notices or labels contained on or within the Program.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, SEAAI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
LIMITATION ON DAMAGES: IN NO EVENT WILL SEAAI BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM POSSESSION, USE OR MALFUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION AND, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURIES, EVEN IF SEAAI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES/COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS AND/OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND/OR EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
TERMINATION: Without prejudice to any other rights of SEAAI, this Agreement will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with its terms and conditions. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Program and all of its component parts.
INJUNCTION: Because SEAAI would be irreparably damaged if the terms of this Agreement were not specifically enforced, you agree that SEAAI shall be entitled, without bond, other security or proof of damages, to appropriate equitable remedies with respect to breaches of this Agreement, in addition to such other remedies as SEAAI may otherwise have under applicable laws.
INDEMNITY: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold SEAAI, its partners, affiliates, contractors, officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from all damages, losses and expenses arising directly or indirectly from your acts and omissions to act in using the Program pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
MISCELLANEOUS: This Agreement represents the complete agreement concerning this license between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and representations between them. It may be amended only by a writing executed by both parties. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Syrian Arab Republic and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the city of Damascus.