TERMS OF USAGE
The Software and Documentation are protected by United States copyright
laws. Use of Whois Script is subject to the following terms:
1. You may use the Software in any number of your own computers, solely
for your own personal or business use, subject to all other terms of
2. You may use this Software on or as part of your own web site only if
all copyright notices and links to www.whoisscript.net are left intact and
visible wherever they appear in the script itself, the script's output,
and any accompanying HTML pages supplied or used in conjunction with the
Whois Script Software. "Visible" is defined as: using a font size and
colors that make all links and notices capable of being easily seen and
read with the naked eye by a user on a normal computer monitor.
3. You may modify the header and footer files used with Whois Script
for aesthetic or decorative purposes in order to integrate it with
the style of your Web Site, provided such modifications are in accordance
with the terms of this Agreement.
4. You may design your own HTML form to launch Whois Script, or integrate
a search form into an existing page on your own web site.
5. If you modify, remove, or obscure the links to Whois Script, or brand
it with your own company name, or otherwise hide its identity, you are
liable to WhoisScript.net for the current purchase price of the Whois Script
Product which does not require attribution, and you must register that product
6. You may not use the source code of Whois Script in whole or part in
any other software or product. You may not make substantial alterations
to Whois Script and claim it as your own work. Furthermore, you may not
disclose any details about Whois Script's inner-workings to any third
7. You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend
any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. WhoisScript.net
retains all rights to distribute the Software, under its own license, and
reserves the right to revoke the license of any user who did not obtain
the Software from WhoisScript.net directly. You are allowed to charge a fee
for the installation of this Software, as long as a seperate license has
been purchased for each installation.
8. If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and
conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the
agreement, and your license to use the program is revoked. If WhoisScript.net
becomes aware of any breach of the terms of this Agreement, it may
terminate your license and use of the Software pursuant to the terms set
out in the Paragraph entitled Term and Termination below.