COM Port Toolkit permissions
COM Port Toolkit is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to COM Port Toolkit are exclusively owned by the author - Michael Golikov.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use COM Port Toolkit, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use COM Port Toolkit on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered COM Port Toolkit software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
4. The COM Port Toolkit unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of COM Port Toolkit without written permission from the copyright holder. The COM Port Toolkit unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the registration form.
6. COM PORT TOOLKIT IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Michael Golikov.
8. Installing and using COM Port Toolkit signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.