End user agreement for PixName
PixName: the License
PixName is "try-before-you-buy" software.
- All copyrights to PixName are exclusively owned by Raanan Barzel.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30
days. Following this test period of 30, if you wish to continue
to use PixName, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use PixName on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any legal purpose,
at a time. The registered PixName software may not be rented or
leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving
it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update,
the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- The PixName unregistered evaluation version may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or
company may charge a fee for the distribution of PixName without
written permission from the copyright holder.
- PixName IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE PixName AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS
OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Raanan Barzel.
- Installing and using PixName signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
PixName files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.