End user agreement for File Structure Grabber
File Structure Grabber by Alexander G. Styopkin.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
The File Structure Grabber is shareware ("try-before-you-buy").
1. All copyrights to File Structure Grabber are exclusively
owned by Alexander G. Styopkin.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 14 days.
Following this test period of 21 days or less, if you wish to
continue to use File Structure Grabber, you MUST REGISTER.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use
File Structure Grabber on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any
legal purpose, at a time. The registered File Structure Grabber
software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently
transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and
all previous versions.
4. The File Structure Grabber unregistered shareware version, may be
freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution
of File Structure Grabber without written permission from the
5. File Structure Grabber IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS".
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE
LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may
result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly
granted here are reserved by Alexander G. Styopkin.
7. Installing and using File Structure Grabber signifies acceptance of
these terms and conditions of the license.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
File Structure Grabber files from your storage devices and cease to
use the product.
Thank you for using the File Structure Grabber. Enjoy!
Alexander G. Styopkin