End user agreement for OnLAN Messenger
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
OnLAN Messenger is distributed as try-before-you-buy product.
1. All copyrights to OnLAN Messenger are exclusively owned by Corp Soft.
2. Anyone may use the full version of this software during an unlimited time period for only 5 active users (5 demo). If you wish to use OnLAN Messenger without any limits, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted an exclusive license to use
OnLAN Messenger on one computer, for any legal purpose, at a time. The
registered OnLAN Messenger software may not be rented or leased, but may
be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this
license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update
and all previous versions.
4. OnLAN Messenger unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed,
with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of
OnLAN Messenger without written permission from the copyright holder.
OnLAN Messenger unregistered trial version may not be bundled or
distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright
5. To register you must complete a registration form at one of the registration
sites and pay the registration fee.
6. ONLAN MESSENGER IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE Corp Soft COMPANY WILL NOT
BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS
WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile,
disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or
any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination
of this license.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Corp Soft.
8. Installing and using OnLAN Messenger signifies acceptance of these
terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
OnLAN Messenger files from your storage devices and cease to use the
Corp Soft. CopyRight (c) Corp Soft 2008