Image for Linux using CUI permissions
LIMITED DISTRIBUTION RIGHTS:
Subject to the conditions below, vendors and individuals may distribute the trial version of this software package to others:
1. such distribution may not be subject to the imposition of any fee for such distribution other than compensation for actual cost of any media used in the distribution;
2. the party distributing the trial version of this software package shall only distribute a complete and unaltered copy of the software package, in the form in which it is available from the www.terabyteunlimited.com website, or otherwise obtained directly from TeraByte;
3. the party distributing the trial version may not represent the software as free software, or otherwise indicate that the software is available for non-evaluation use without license and payment of a license fee.
4. the party distributing the trial version may not distribute this product, modify it, or bundle it with other products unless granted such right from TeraByte, Inc., in writing or a verifiable digitally signed email;
5. neither the party distributing the trial version, nor the party receiving the trial version, may use, copy, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program except as provided herein;
6. the party receiving the trial version agrees to use such trial version for evaluation purposes only, and to be bound by the terms of the trial-use license agreement;
7. the limited distribution rights described herein is subject to termination by TeraByte, which termination may be with or without cause.
8. any unauthorized use of the limited distribution rights shall constitute cause for termination and shall result in immediate and automatic termination of the limited distribution rights;
9. any rights granted herein are subject to revocation or alteration by TeraByte upon notification; and
10. all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to TeraByte, Inc.