WhereIsIP get & buy
Network & comms > Ip tools > Whois ip location database
Find Geographic Location of any internet user
chat, icq, email, location, hacker, trace, where, geographic, whois, jufsoft, search, domain name, dns
End user agreement for WhereIsIP
WhereIsIP is shareware. This means:
- All copyrights to WhereIsIP are exclusively owned by the author -
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days, if you wish to continue
to use WhereIsIP, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use WhereIsIP on one computer
(i.e. a single CPU) at a time, for any legal purpose. The
registered WhereIsIP software may not be rented or leased, but may
be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to
the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the
transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- The WhereIsIP unregistered shareware version may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or
company may charge a fee for the distribution of WhereIsIP without
written permission from the copyright holder.
- WhereIsIP IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED
OR IMPLIED. YOU USE THIS SOFTWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL
NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER
KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not
expressly granted here are reserved by LiangRen.
- Installing and using WhereIsIP signifies acceptance of the terms and
conditions of this license.
If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
WhereIsIP files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.