End user agreement for Fresh Flash Catalog
Fresh Catalog EULA (End User License Agreement) for use and distribution
The Fresh Catalog are shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to Fresh Catalog exclusively owned by the author – Gokhan BULUT.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Fresh Catalog, you must purchase a license.
3. There are 2 basic types of licenses issued for Fresh Catalog, these are:
a. A single computer USAGE license. The user purchases ONE license to USE the Fresh Catalog on ONE computer.
Home users may use their single computer usage license on all computers which are in property of the license owner.
Business users require one license per computer Fresh Catalog is installed on.
4. A multiple usage license. The user purchases a number of usage licenses for use, by the purchaser or the purchaser's employees on the same number of computers.
In a network (server/client) environment you must purchase a license copy for each separate client (workstation) on which Fresh Catalog is installed, used, or accessed. A separate license copy for each client (workstation) is needed regardless of whether the clients (workstations) will use Fresh Catalog simultaneously or at different times. If for example you wish to have 9 different clients (workstations) in your network with access to Fresh Catalog, you must purchase 9 license copies.
A user who purchased a Fresh Catalog license, is granted a non-exclusive right to use Fresh Catalog on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The licensed Fresh Catalog software may not be rented or leased.
5. The Fresh Catalog unlicensed trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
a. No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package, without written permission of the copyright owner.
b. The Fresh Catalog unlicensed trial version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
c. Hacks/cracks, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
6. Fresh Catalog is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. Neither the author nor the agents of the author will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
7. There are NO additional license fees, apart from the cost of purchasing a license, associated with the creation and distribution of Fresh Catalog, digital catalogs, self-executable catalogs or web catalogs.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Fresh Catalog keyfile may not be distributed, except as stated in item 3) above, outside of the area of legal control of the person or persons who purchased the original license, without written permission of the copyright holder.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Gokhan BULUT.
9. Installing and using Fresh Catalog signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Fresh Catalog files and created catalog files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.