End user agreement for Risingware Exp+ Free Edition
Risingware Exp+ User License Agreement
Risingware Exp+ Copyright @ 2008-2011 by Risingware Corporation.
All Rights Reserved.
1. This License applies to Risingware Exp+ software and any accompanying distributable files, data and materials (hereinafter called Risingware Exp+).
By using, installing, copying, distributing, or transmitting Risingware Exp+, you agree to all of the terms of this user license agreement (hereinafter called License). Please read the license terms below. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of this License, then do not use, install, copy, distribute, or transmit Risingware Exp+.
2. Risingware Exp+ is available for free use of Free Edition and paid use of Professional Edition, which means:
A. All of the copyrights and intellectual property rights of Risingware Exp+ are exclusively owned by Risingware Corporation.
B. Subject to the terms below, you are hereby licensed by Risingware Corporation (hereinafter called the Company) to use Risingware Exp+ Free Edition without charge, and evaluate Risingware Exp+ Professional Edition without charge for a period of 60 days after your first installation on any computer or workstation. To gain a legal right to use the Risingware Exp+ Professional Edition after the 60-day evaluation period, you must purchase a license from the Company.
3. Subject to all of the terms of this License, for evaluation purposes only and without charge of any kind, you may freely distribute exact copies of Risingware Exp+ with exceptions noted below.
A. No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package without written permission from the company.
B. Risingware Exp+ may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission from the company.
C. Hacks/cracks, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
D. You are specifically prohibited from charging or requesting donations for any distributed copies, without prior written permission from the company.
The company reserves the right to revoke any or all distribution rights at any time, for any or no reason.
4. Risingware Exp+ is provided "AS IS" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Anyone who use Risingware Exp+, take his own risk. Neither the company nor any of its licensors warrant that the operation of Risingware Exp+ will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the use of any passwords and/or encryption features will be effective in preventing the unintentional disclosure of information contained in any file. Neither the company nor any of its licensors will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using Risingware Exp+.
5. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
6. Risingware Exp+ key files may not be distributed, outside of the area of legal control of the person who or company which purchased the original license, without written permission of the company.
7. If any part of this License is for any reason held invalid, it shall be deemed severable, and the validity of the remainder of this License shall not be affected thereby.