End user agreement for Idea Rover
Idea Rover End-User License Agreement
IMPORTANT: This Idea Rover End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Reticent Software, Inc. for the Reticent Software, Inc. software product(s) identified above, which may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT which has been distributed for evaluation purposes is still subject to the provisions of this EULA. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows:
* Installation and Use. Reticent Software, Inc. grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your computers running validly licensed copies of the operating system and application software for which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was designed [Microsoft Windows(r) Vista].
* Backup Copies. You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
* Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Distribution. You may not distribute copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties, except as expressly provided in Section 1.
* Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
* Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content.
* Support Services. Reticent Software, Inc. may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Support Services") at its sole discretion, in a manner and time of its own choosing. Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. With respect to technical information you provide to Reticent Software, Inc. as part of the Support Services, Reticent Software, Inc. may use such information for its business purposes, including for product support and development. Reticent Software, Inc. will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies you.
* Compliance with Applicable Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
3. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, Reticent Software, Inc. may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
4. COPYRIGHT. All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by Reticent Software, Inc. or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Reticent Software, Inc.
5. NO WARRANTIES. Reticent Software, Inc. expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT REMAINS WITH YOU.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Reticent Software, Inc. be liable for any lost revenue, profit or data, or for special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages, however caused regardless of the theory of liability, arising out of or related to the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or the provision of or failure to provide Support Services, even if Reticent Software, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Reticent Software, Inc.'s entire liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by you for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to Reticent Software, Inc. under this EULA.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact Reticent Software, Inc. for any reason, please e-mail: email@example.com