CEREMU Media Browser permissions
CEREMU Media Browser
Copyright (c) 2006, CEREMU
All rights reserved.
Using this software means that you clearly understand and accept these conditions.
If you do not agree with them, don't install and/or use this software.
1. LICENSE GRANT: CEREMU grants you an end user license which allows you using this SOFTWARE
free of charge on any hardware product during a period of 30 days.
After this delay you must by the license of the software.
"You" means as well an entity, individual or a company
" Use " means : download, store, install, run the software on your computer.
Permission to distribute the software is not transferable, assignable, saleable or franchisable.
Each entity wishing to distribute the package must independently satisfy the terms of the distribution license.
Any commercial utilisation without explicit permission of CEREMU is prohibited.
2.OWNERSHIP: the software is owned and copyrighted by CEREMU.
Number Interdéposit :
Your license confers you no title of
ownership in the software and should be construed as a sale of any right in the software.
3. COPYRIGHT: The CEREMU Media Browser is protected by copyright.
You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual ownership in the software is transferred to you.
You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the software will remain the exclusive
property of CEREMU and you will not acquire any rights to the software, except as expressly set forth in this license.
You agree that any copy of the software will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the software.
Pictures that are integrated in this software are not free of proprietary rights and remain the exclusive property of CEREMU,
such are distribution rights.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING: You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate,
disassemble the software in whole or in any part.
5. UNAUTHORISED USE : You may not use, copy, rent, lease, sell, modify, disassemble, recompile
the software except as explicitly authorised in this agreement.
Any such unauthorised use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license.
6. LIMITED WARRANTY: You agree to accept that this software is provided on an " AS IS " basis. CEREMU disclaims
all warranties relating to this software, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied
warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Neither CEREMU nor anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of this
software shall be liable for any indirect, consequential or incidental damages arising out the use or
inability to use this software, even if CEREMU has been advised of the possibility of such damages or claims.
The person using this software bears all risks as to the quality and performance of the software.
7. SEVERABILITY: In the event of invalidity of any provisions of this license, the parties agree that
such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
8. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: in no event shall CEREMU or its suppliers be liable to your any consequential,
special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the delivery, performance or use of this software,
even if CEREMU has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In no event, CEREMU's liability for any claim, whether in contract, tort or other theory of liability,
exceed the license fee paid by you, if any.
9. GOVERNING LAW: This agreement shall be governed by the laws of POITIERS, FRANCE.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: this is the entire agreement between "you" and CEREMU, which supersedes any
prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject, matter of this license.
11. RESERVED RIGHTS: All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to CEREMU.