End user agreement for Site Content Analyzer
Site Content Analyzer 3 is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to Site Content Analyzer 3 are exclusively owned by Elibriz Software.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Site Content Analyzer, you MUST register.
3. There are 2 basic types of licenses issued for Site Content Analyzer 3, these are:
a. A single computer PERSONAL USAGE license. The user purchases ONE license
to USE Site Content Analyzer 3 on ONE computer for his or her personal needs. "Personal needs" term includes all types of non-commercial, non-profit human activity, including but not limited to: keyword research of a personal website, doing a keyword research for academical or scientific purposes, performing a search engine optimization for a non-profit website and so on and so further.
b. A single computer BUSINESS USAGE license. The user purchases ONE license
to USE Site Content Analyzer 3 on ONE computer for his or her business needs. "Business needs" term includes all types of commercial, profit or paid human activity, including but not limited to: providing SEO services, checking website or keyword research for a fee, checking website or keyword research of a corporate website, doing a competitors research for commercial purposes and so on and so further.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Site Content Analyzer 3 on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered Site Content Analyzer 3 software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it's entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Site Content Analyzer 3 unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
a. No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package without written permission of the copyright owner.
b. Site Content Analyzer 3 unregistered trial version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
c. Hacks/crack, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
5. SITE CONTENT ANALYZER 3 IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR THE AGENTS OF THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Site Content Analyzer keyfiles may not be distributed, except as stated in item 3) above, outside of the area of legal control of the person or persons who purchased the original license, without written permission of the copyright holder. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Elibriz Software.
7. In no case may this product be bundled with hardware or other software without written permission from Elibriz Software (firstname.lastname@example.org).
8. Installing and using Site Content Analyzer 3 signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Site Content Analyzer files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.