End user agreement for DBFView
DBFView: the License
The DBFView is shareware. This means:
- All copyrights to DBFView are exclusively owned by Apycom
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue
to use DBFView, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use
DBFView on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any legal purpose,
at a time.
- The DBFView unregistered shareware version may be freely
distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution
of DBFView without written permission from the copyright holder.
- DBFVIEW IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR
OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY
OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall result
in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result
in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Apycom
- Installing and using DBFView signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
DBFView files from your storage devices and cease to use the
Copyright (c) 1998-2010, Apycom Software, All rights reserved.