End user agreement for FineUninstall
End-User License Agreement
Copyright (c) 2007-2008 FineRecovery Software. All rights reserved.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) later referred to as "LICENSEE" for the software product FineUninstall later referred to as "SOFTWARE". By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not purchase, install or use the SOFTWARE. Installing and using the SOFTWARE signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
The FineRecovery Software may have patents, patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights covering subject matter in this document. The furnishing of this document does not give you any license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property.
Copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties protect the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
The SOFTWARE shareware version may be freely distributed, if the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of this SOFTWARE shareware version without written permission from the copyright holder.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
This EULA grants LICENSEE the following rights:
- LICENSEE may use this SOFTWARE. "Use" of the SOFTWARE means that LICENSEE has loaded, installed or run the SOFTWARE on to a workstation or server (latter referred to as "computers" or "computer").
- LICENSEE may use the SOFTWARE on computers owned or leased by the LICENSEE only.
- LICENSEE may not transfer the SOFTWARE from one computer to another if the SOFTWARE is already installed and registered on the computer.
- LICENSEE may use this SOFTWARE in compliance with all applicable laws and not for any unlawful purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, use, display or distribution of this SOFTWARE together with material that is pornographic, racist, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, libelous, abusive, promoting hatred, discriminating or displaying prejudice based on religion, ethnic heritage, race sexual orientation or age is strictly prohibited.
- LICENSEE may make a copy of the licensed SOFTWARE for backup purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- LICENSEE may not reverse engineer, recompile, and disassembly, modify, translate the SOFTWARE and make any attempt to discover the source code of the SOFTWARE.
- The license permits LICENSEE to use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer or, in the event that you have purchased multiple licenses, to install the SOFTWARE concurrently on multiple computers equivalent to the number of licenses that you have purchased. With a "Personal License" you can use the SOFTWARE for a non-commercial purposes in non-business, non commercial environment. To use the program in a corporate, government or business environment, you should purchase a "Commercial License".
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE DISTRIBUTED and SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY
OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
LICENSEE USES THE SOFTWARE AT HIS OWN RISK.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the FineRecovery Software or its employees, contractors, agents, distributors or suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of data, loss of business opportunity, loss or damages to property, injuries to any person or any pecuniary loss,) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE, even if the FineRecovery Software has been advised on the possibility of such damages. In any case, the FineRecovery Software entire liability under any provision of this EULA shall be limited EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT.
The FineRecovery Software reserves all rights not expressly granted here.