End user agreement for Hotkey Assistant
License for use and distribution of Hotkey Assistant
The program Hotkey Assistant is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to Hotkey Assistant are exclusively owned by Spellway Ltd.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. If you wish to continue to use Hotkey Assistant after this period, you must register.
3. There are 3 basic types of licenses issued for Hotkey Assistant, these are:
a. A single computer USAGE license. The user purchases ONE license to USE Hotkey Assistant on ONE computer.
b. A Multiple USAGE license. The user purchases a number of USAGE licenses for use, by the purchaser, the purchaser's employees or accredited agents, on the same number of computers.
c. A SITE USAGE license. The user purchases a single USAGE license, authorizing the USE of Hotkey Assistant, by the purchaser, the purchaser's employees or accredited agents, on an unlimited number of computers at the same physical SITE location. This SITE location would normally be defined as a single building, but could be considered to be a number of buildings within the same, general, geographical location, such as an industrial estate or small town.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Hotkey Assistant on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered Hotkey Assistant software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in its entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The key received after registration of Hotkey Assistant may not be distributed. In case, if your registration key is published anyplace, your license on using Hotkey Assistant will be terminated.
5. The Hotkey Assistant unregistered version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified.
a. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Hotkey Assistant without written permission from the copyright holder.
b. The Hotkey Assistant unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
c. Hacks/crack, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
6. Hotkey Assistant is distributed AS IS. No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use this software at your own risk. The developer will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use will result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
8. Installing and using Hotkey Assistant signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with terms of this license you must remove the files of the product from your storage devices and cease to use it.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by the copyright holder.
Copyright (c) 2004 Spellway Ltd. All rights reserved.