End user agreement for CNStats STD
CNStats STD - system for analysis of a site attendance statistics.
License agreement for use and distribution.
NOTICE TO USER:
PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY INSTALLING OR USING ALL
OR ANY PORTION OF THE SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
The CNStats STD system is distributed as try-before-you-buy "AS IS software".
1. All copyrights to CNStats STD are exclusively owned by the authors -
2. The CNStats STD license grants you the right to run one instance (a single
installation) of CNStats STD on one web-server and one web-site for each
license purchased. For each installed instance of CNStats STD, a separate
license is required. Modifications to the software or database to
circumvent the one-license-one-board rule are prohibited.
You may not rent, lease, sub-license, sell, assign, pledge, transfer
or otherwise dispose of CNStats STD in any form, on a temporary or
permanent basis, without the prior written consent of "CN-Software" Ltd.
3. CNStats STD STATISTICS SYSTEM IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY
OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
4. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by
5. Installing and using CNStats STD signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
6. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
CNStats STD files from your storage devices and cease to use the
7. "CN-Software" Ltd. reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
"CN-Software" Ltd. is responsible for placement of changes in LICENSE
AGREEMENT on the web-site http://www.cn-software.com
Thank you for using CNStats STD!