End user agreement for Bopup Communication Server
License for use and distribution
Bopup Communication Server is distributed as try-before-you-buy
product. This means:
1. All copyrights to Bopup Comunication Server are exclusively
owned by B Labs.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to
continue to use Bopup Communication Server, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted an exclusive license to
use Bopup Communication Server on one computer, for any legal
purpose, at a time. The registered Bopup Communication Server
software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently
transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of
this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must
include the update and all previous versions.
4. Bopup Communication Server unregistered trial version, may be
freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the
distribution package is not modified. No person or company
may charge a fee for the distribution of Bopup Communication
Server without written permission from the copyright holder.
Bopup Communication Server unregistered trial version may not
be bundled or distributed with any other package without
written permission of the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete a registration form at one of
the registration sites and pay the registration fee.
6. BOPUP COMMUNICATION SERVER IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY
OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE B LABS COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR
MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell,
modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or
transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed
program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such
unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic
termination of this license.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved
by B Labs.
8. Installing and using Bopup Communication Server signifies
acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must
remove Bopup Communication Server files from your storage
devices and cease to use the product.