End user agreement for Desktop FluencyCoach
Copyright ©2006 FluencyCoach.
All rights reserved
License for use and distribution
FluencyCoach is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to FluencyCoach are exclusively owned by the author - FluencyCoach.
2. Anyone may use this software during an evaluation period of 48 hours. Following this evaluation period of 48 hours or less, if you wish to continue to use FluencyCoach, you must purchase it.
3. Once purchased, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use FluencyCoach. The licensed FluencyCoach software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
4. The FluencyCoach trial version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of FluencyCoach without written permission from the copyright holder.
5. FLUENCYCOACH IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by FluencyCoach.
7. Installing and using FluencyCoach signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove FluencyCoach files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.