End user agreement for 15-Pack
15-Pack: the License
15-Pack is shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to 15-Pack are exclusively owned by Sapphire Games.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 15 days.
Following this test period of 15 days or less, if you wish to continue
to use 15-Pack, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use 15-Pack on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any legal purpose,
at a time. The registered 15-Pack software may not be rented or
leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving
it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update,
the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The 15-Pack unregistered shareware version may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or
company may charge a fee for the distribution of 15-Pack without
written permission from the copyright holder.
5. 15-PACK IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Sapphire Games.
8. Installing and using 15-Pack signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
15-Pack files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.