End user agreement for Zip Searcher
End User License Agreement (EULA) for CSS Zip Searcher
BY SELECTING THE "I ACCEPT...' OPTION, OR INSTALLING OR USING CSS ZIP SEARCHER SOFTWARE (THE "PRODUCT"), THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY LICENSING THE PRODUCT ("LICENSEE") IS CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND IS BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF LICENSEE DOES NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE OPTION INDICATING NON-ACCEPTANCE MUST BE SELECTED, AND LICENSEE MUST NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
1. The "PRODUCT" is defined as the software (CSS Zip Searcher) and all related documentation
2 The "LICENSOR" is defined as the provider of the software, in this case CSS Software
3. The "LICENSEE" is defined as an individual or entity using the PRODUCT
CSS ZIP SEARCHER SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. LICENSE GRANT. LICENSOR grants LICENSEE a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to install the PRODUCT on one computer. The LICENSEE may transfer the PRODUCT to another computer, provided that the PRODUCT is first removed from the original computer. At no time shall the PRODUCT be installed on more than one computer at one time unless a separate license is purchased for each computer.
2. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the PRODUCT shall remain with the LICENSOR. LICENSEE acknowledges such ownership and intellectual property rights and will not take any action to jeopardize, limit or interfere in any manner with LICENSOR ownership of or rights with respect to the PRODUCT. The PRODUCT is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties. Title and related rights in the content accessed through the PRODUCT is the property of the applicable content owner and is protected by applicable law. The license granted under this Agreement gives LICENSEE no rights to such content.
3. The LICENSEE may not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble (except and solely to the extent an applicable statute expressly and specifically prohibits such restrictions) the PRODUCT, in whole or in part.
4. The LICENSEE may not rent, lease, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer rights to the PRODUCT or remove any proprietary notices or labels on the PRODUCT.
5. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, LICENSOR may terminate this Agreement if LICENSEE breaches any of its terms and conditions. Upon termination, LICENSEE shall destroy all copies of the PRODUCT.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES THAT IT IS FREE OF DEFECTS, MERCHANTABLE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGING. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT IS BORNE BY LICENSEE. SHOULD THE PRODUCT PROVE DEFECTIVE IN ANY RESPECT, LICENSEE AND NOT LICENSOR OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY SERVICE AND REPAIR. IN ADDITION, THE SECURITY MECHANISMS IMPLEMENTED BY THE PRODUCT HAVE INHERENT LIMITATIONS, AND LICENSEE MUST DETERMINE THAT THE PRODUCT SUFFICIENTLY MEETS ITS REQUIREMENTS. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO USE OF THE PRODUCT IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THIS DISCLAIMER.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. IN ANY CASE, LICENSOR'S ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED IN THE AGGREGATE THE SUM OF THE FEES LICENSEE PAID FOR THIS LICENSE (IF ANY) AND FEES FOR SUPPORT OF THE PRODUCT RECEIVED BY LICENSOR UNDER A SEPARATE SUPPORT AGREEMENT (IF ANY), WITH THE EXCEPTION OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF LICENSOR TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS THE LIMITATION OF DAMAGES IN SUCH CASES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE.