File System Explorer permissions
File System Explorer is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to File System Explorer are exclusively owned by DSOSoftware Development Inc.
2. If you wish to use File System Explorer withoput limitations,
you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use File System Explorer.
One license gives the right to use File System Explorer for ONE way
of these two ways (not both ways!):
a) use File System Explorer personally on one or more computers;
b) use File System Explorer if it is installed on a single workstation used
nonsimultaneously by multiple people.
The registered File System Explorer software may not be rented or leased, but may
be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this
4. The File System Explorer unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed,
with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of File System Explorer
without written permission from the copyright holder. The File System Explorer
unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other
package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. Registration instructions can be found here:
6. File System Explorer IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Author WILL NOT BE
LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE
USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile,
disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or
any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of
this license and may result in crimi