End user agreement for Free Blooming Spring Screensaver
Free Blooming Spring Screensaver
Copyright (C) 2005 Desktop XP. All Rights Reserved.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
* All copyrights to Free Blooming Spring Screensaver are exclusively owned by the developer - Desktop XP.
* Free Blooming Spring Screensaver is freeware.
* You may not alter this software in any way; you may not use or distribute any part of the original package. You are not also allowed to emulate, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer any executable part of original package. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
* Free Blooming Spring Screensaver is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of Free Blooming Spring Screensaver is with you, the licensee. Should the Free Blooming Spring Screensaver prove defective, you assume the risk and liability for the entire cost of all necessary repair, service, or correction. Some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state/jurisdiction to state/jurisdiction.
* Desktop XP does not warranty that the functions contained in the Free Blooming Spring Screensaver will meet your requirements, or that the operation of the Free Blooming Spring Screensaver will be error-free or uninterrupted.
* To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Desktop XP disclaims all other warranties, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the SOFTWARE, the accompanying written materials, and any accompanying hardware. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others which vary from state/jurisdiction to state/jurisdiction.
* To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Desktop XP be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this Desktop XP product, even if 3D Screensaver Downloads has been advised of the possibility of such damages or for any claim by any other party. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
* You may make as many copies of the freeware version of this distribution package as you wish; you may give exact copies of the original freeware version of this distribution package; distribute the freeware version of this distribution package in its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge for any of the above. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Free Blooming Spring Screensaver without written permission from all of the copyright holders. If you want to distribute Free Blooming Spring Screensaver in a retail location, or as part of a hardware or software bundle, or on CD-ROM you must get PRIOR signed written permission from Desktop XP. Desktop XP reserves the right to withhold such permission.
* To obtain exclusive license to use Free Blooming Spring Screensaver you have to contact Desktop XPs and get written permission.