ACD FotoAngelo permissions
2. Evaluation Version Distribution - This Evaluation Version of this Software shall not be transferred, sold, re-sold, offered for sale or distributed in any way except in accordance with paragraph 3.2 below. For information about redistribution of ACD Software, contact us at:
Fax: 1 (866) 544 0291 (toll free)
3. Evaluation Version User Agreement
3.1 Evaluation Version use -You may evaluate this Evaluation Version for a maximum of thirty (30) calendar days (the "Evaluation Period"). On or before the expiration of the Evaluation Period, you must purchase a Full Version from ACD or remove this Software and any archived copy from your computer. This Evaluation Version expires after the Evaluation Period, unless ACD otherwise agrees in writing. For more information about purchasing a Full Version of this Software, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
3.2 Distribution - This Evaluation Version of the Software may be freely distributed, provided that:
1. Such distribution includes only the original archive supplied by ACD. You may not alter, delete or add any files in the distribution archive or modify the Software in any way.
2. The limited evaluation nature of this Evaluation Version Software is not misrepresented.
3. No money is charged to the person receiving this Software, beyond reasonable cost of packaging and other overhead.
4. You provide prior email or written notice to ACD at the email address or fax number listed above that you are distributing this Evaluation Version and, if the Software is being distributed with other media or software, ACD's prior written approval is required. To obtain prior written approval, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be required to report to us the number of units of this Software distributed from time to time.
3.3 Use Restrictions -You shall use this Software in compliance with all applicable laws and not for any unlawful purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, use, display or distribution of this Software together with material that is pornographic, racist, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, libelous, abusive, promoting hatred, discriminating or displaying prejudice based on religion, ethnic heritage, race, sexual orientation or age is strictly prohibited.
Each licensed copy of this Software may be used in only one single location by one user. "Use" of the Software means that you have loaded, installed, or run the Software on to a computer. If you install the Software onto a multi-user platform or network, each and every individual user of the Software must be licensed separately or be covered by a site license. You may make one copy of the licensed Software for backup purposes, providing you only have one copy installed on one computer being used by one person (or number of users covered in a site license purchase). Other users may not use your copy of this Software unless they first agree to this license. If any person other than yourself uses Software registered in your name, regardless of whether it is at the same time or different times, then this agreement is being violated!
The sale of and or distribution of copies of this Software are strictly forbidden except in compliance with the above. It is a violation of this agreement to sell, loan, rent, lease, borrow, or transfer the use of copies of ACD Software except in accordance with the above.
3.4 Copyright Restriction - You shall not, and shall not attempt to, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile this Software.
ACD's name and logo or graphics file that represents our Software shall not be used in any way to promote products developed with our Software. ACD retains sole and exclusive ownership of all right, title and interest in and to the Software and all Intellectual Property rights relating thereto. Copyright law and international copyright treaty provisions protect all parts of ACD Software and products. No program, code, part, image, audio sample, or text may be copied or used in any way by the user except as intended within the bounds of the single user program. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are reserved for ACD.