Parity Plus - Stock Charting and Technical Analysis permissions
Licence and Disclaimer
Please note that by using Parity Plus you are accepting the conditions of the Software Licence and Disclaimer of Warranty given below.
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY
Parity Plus Software License Agreement
Parity Plus is shareware program. This means:
1. All copyrights are exclusively owned by Parity Plus.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period. Following this test period, if you wish to continue to use Parity Plus, you must register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Parity Plus on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered DataBull software may not be rented or leased.
4. To register you must fill out the registration form. For more information please visit our Web site at http://www.downloadstockquotes.com.
5. Parity Plus is distributed "AS IS". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use it at your own risk. You assume responsibility for selecting the software to achieve your intended results, and for the installation of, use of, and results obtained from the software. The author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software and/or any kind of data derived.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. Parity Plus reserves the right to change the price for the program or any service without prior notice. Parity Plus does not refund the purchases of shareware programs which have trial period.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Parity Plus files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.