End user agreement for Timer Pro
License for use and distribution
The TimerPro is shareware. This means:
- All copyrights to TimerPro are exclusively owned by the author Miodrag Trajkovic & Hard-Soft
- Anyone may use this software (limited version) free. If you wish full version you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use TimerPro on one computer, for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered TimerPro software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred (together with hard-disk, licence is linked up with c: hard-disk serial number), if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- The TimerPro unregistered shareware version, may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of TimerPro without written permission from the copyright holder.
- To register you must purchase and install program (you should copy all files to the hard disk) complete the registration form and send it to one of the authorized registration sites (www.hard-soft.co.yu , www.hardsoft.co.yu).
- The TimerPro IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Miodrag Trajkovic & Hard-Soft
- Installing and using The TimerPro signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove The TimerPro files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the original The TimerPro.
Copyright (2002.) by Miodrag Trajkovic & Hard-Soft