End user agreement for 3DFieldPro
The 3DFieldPro is shareware. This means:
- All copyrights to 3DFieldPro are exclusively owned by Vladimir Galouchko.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30
days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if
you wish to continue to use 3DFieldPro, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use 3DFieldPro for one person on corporational, home computer or laptop,
for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered 3DFieldPro software may
not be rented or leased.
- The 3DFieldPro unregistered shareware version may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or
company may charge a fee for the distribution of 3DFieldPro without
written permission from the copyright holder.
- 3DFieldPro IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Vladimir Galouchko.
- Installing and using 3DFieldPro signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
3DFieldPro files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.