End user agreement for Raptivity
Software License Agreement
CAREFULLY READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT PRIOR TO OPENING OR INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE PACKAGE. REMOVING THIS SOFTWARE FROM ITS PACKAGE AND INSTALLING IT INDICATES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Machines Allowed: You may install this training software on a computer (i.e. with a single CPU).
2. Users Allowed: This is a single seat Workstation license, limited to a one user at a time on a single computer.
3. Copyright: This software may not be duplicated or copied except for archival purposes, program error verification, or to replace defective media, and all copies made must bear the copyright notices contained in the original. All other copies of this program and its documentation are in violation of this agreement.
4. Term: The product may be used without time limit on one single computer.
5. Termination: In the event that the customer modifies the software product or includes it in any other software program, the license is terminated and the customer agrees to remove the software product, or any portion thereof from the modified program and return it to Harbinger Knowledge Products Private Limited with a certificate of destruction of all copies.
6. Limited Warranty: The software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Should the software prove to be defective, you assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
Harbinger Knowledge Products Private Limited does not warrant that the function in the software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error free. However, Harbinger Knowledge Products Private Limited warrants the media on which the software is furnished to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of delivery to you.
7. Return Policy: Harbinger Knowledge Products Private Limited does not accept return of this product under any circumstances, and the payment made by you for this product is non-refundable.
8. Acknowledgement: By opening this package and using the software, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. You also agree that this agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of agreement between the parties and supersedes all proposals or prior agreements, oral or written, and any other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement.
9. Jurisdiction : The terms and conditions under this License Agreement are subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Pune (India).
Should you have any questions concerning this agreement, please contact:
Harbinger Knowledge Products
139, 'Siddhant', Survey No. 97/6,
Off Paud Road, Kothrud,
Pune 411038, India.