Windows CHM To HTML permissions
Windows CHM To HTML V8.0 Copyright 2000-2011 by YpgSoft
---------------------- LICENSE AGREEMENT ----------------------
The Windows CHM To HTML is shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to Windows CHM To HTML are exclusively owned by the author - YpgSoft.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days
or less, if you wish to continue to use Windows CHM To HTML, you must register.
3. There are only one type of license issued for Windows CHM To HTML, it is:
A single computer USAGE license. The user purchases ONE license to USE the Windows CHM To HTML on ONE
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Windows CHM To HTML on ONE
computer. The registered Windows CHM To HTML software may not be rented or leased.
4. The Windows CHM To HTML unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted
below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
a. No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package.
b. The Windows CHM To HTML unregistered trial version may not be distributed inside of any other
software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
c. Hacks/crack, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
5. To register, you must go to one of the authorized registration sites.
6. Windows CHM To HTML is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or
implied. You use at your own risk. Neither the author nor the agents of the author will be liable for
data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise
reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program,except as provided for in this agreement. Any such
unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in
criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Windows CHM To HTML's register code may not be distributed.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by YpgSoft.
9. Installing and using Windows CHM To HTML signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Windows CHM To HTML files from
your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the original Windows CHM To HTML.