End user agreement for USB over Ethernet
End User License Agreement
NOTICE TO USER
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. BY INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This version of USB Over Ethernet including the software and its related user documentation (the "Software"), is owned by KernelPro Software, and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
This Software is SHAREWARE product.
USE AND COPY
1. The USB Over Ethernet is "try-before-you-buy" software. Unregistered copies of the Software may only be used for evaluational purposes during trial period. You may distribute the unregistered copies of the Software freely without charge as long as it remains whole including but not limited to existing copyright notices, installation and setup utilities, help files, licensing agreements, run-time libraries, etc. and DOES NOT CONTAIN either valid serial numbers, illegal serial numbers, or any other serial number.
2. KernelPro Software authorizes one (1) purchased license of this Software for use on one (1) computer. Multiple licenses must be purchased for use on multiple computers. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the Software. You may also make other copies of the Software for backup and archival purposes ONLY.
1. Any use of the program which is illegal under international or local law is forbidden by this license. Any such action is the sole responsibility of the person committing the action.
2. Unregistered copy of the Software may be used for a period of not more than 15 days. After this period, you must either stop using and uninstall the Software, or purchase a legal license.
3. You may NOT sell or otherwise transfer the purchased license to any other system, or to another organization or individual.
4. You may NOT change the system date while using the evaluation version of the Software. This will cause the termination of the evaluation period.
5. You may NOT decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer the Software, or any part of it. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Technical support is available from KernelPro Software or its authorized resellers under their standard support policies for those who have purchased licenses for the Software.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES
The Software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. KernelPro Software expressly disclaims all implied warranties, included but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. KernelPro Software does not guarantee the Software or any accompanying materials in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the Software and written materials is assumed by you.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
IN NO EVENT SHALL KernelPro Software, ITS EMPLOYEES OR ITS PARTNERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF KernelPro Software HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL KernelPro Software LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
This agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms.
This is the entire agreement between you and KernelPro Software which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
KernelPro Software reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE WITH THIS EULA WAS INDICATED DURING SOFTWARE INSTALLATION.