End user agreement for Photo Frame Genius
The Photo Frame Genius is try-and-buy software. This means:
1. All copyrights to Photo Frame Genius is exclusively owned by EasyTools,Inc .
2. Photo Frame Genius is "try and buy" software. You can evaluate Unregistered copy of Photo Frame Genius during 5 days.
3. There are 2 basic types of licenses issued for Photo Frame Genius, these are:
a. Personal license for a single computer USAGE. The user purchases ONE license to USE the Photo Frame Genius on ONE computer with a non-commercial purposes.
b. Business license for a single computer USAGE. The user purchases ONE license to USE the Photo Frame Genius on ONE computer with a commercial purposes.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Photo Frame Genius on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered Photo Frame Genius software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it's entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Photo Frame Genius unregistered try-and-buy version, may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Photo Frame Genius without written permission from the copyright holder. The Photo Frame Genius unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the on-line registration form on site www.easy-tools.net and pay the registration fee.
6. Photo Frame Genius is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. The author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
7. There are NO additional license fees, apart from the cost of registration, associated with the creation and distribution of protected images. Legally registered owners may use their copies of Photo Frame Genius to produce protected images and to distribute those images free of any additional royalties.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
9. Installing and using Photo Frame Genius signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Photo Frame Genius files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the Photo Frame Genius.
Copyright 2004-2005 EasyTools,Inc, All Rights Reserved.