End user agreement for OutReach Community Assistance Database
TEN MILE SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Terms and Conditions
The software which accompanies this license (the "Software") is the property of Ten Mile Software and is protected by international copyright laws. While Ten Mile Software continues to own the Software, you will have certain rights to use the Software after your acceptance of this agreement. Your rights and obligations with respect to the use of this Software are as follows:
1. Use one copy of the Software on a single computer.
2. Make one copy of the Software for archival purposes, or copy the software onto the hard disk of your computer and retain the original for archival purposes.
3. Use the Software on a network, provided that you have a licensed copy of the Software for each computer that can access the Software over that network.
4. After a written and signed letter to Ten Mile Software, transfer the Software on a permanent basis to another person or entity, provided that you retain no copies of the Software and the transferee agrees to the terms of this agreement.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease any portion of the Software.
2. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software, or create derivative works from the Software; or
3. Use any modified binaries (executables) of the Software (executables that are modified or cracked) or use any registration keys that were not supplied to you by Ten Mile or one of its resellers.
YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR ANY LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF DATA IN CASE YOU USE ANY SUCH MODIFIED BINARIES OR REGISTRATION KEYS. BE AWARE THAT SUCH MODIFIED BINARIES MAY NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY DUE TO THE BUILT-IN ANTI-CRACKING COUNTER-MEASURES AND MAY RESULT IN SEVERE LOSS OF DATA. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Ten Mile Software does not warrant that the Software will meet your requirements or that operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or that the Software will be error-free.
The above warranty is exclusive and overrides all other warranties, whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES:
The Software is being delivered to you "AS IS". Ten Mile Software makes no warranty as to its use or performance. Regardless of whether any remedy set forth herein fails of its essential purpose, in no event will Ten Mile Software be liable to you for any special, consequential, indirect or similar damages, including any lost profits or lost data arising out of the use or inability to use the software even if Ten Mile Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In case that the laws of your country or state do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. However, in no case shall Ten Mile Software's liability exceed the purchase price of the Software. The disclaimers and limitations set forth above will apply regardless of whether you accept the Software.
GOVERNING LAW AND GENERAL PROVISIONS:
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States of America, excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules. This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. This Agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure to comply with its terms from your side. This Agreement may only be modified in writing, signed by the owner of Ten Mile Software.
Ten Mile Software
Web Site: http://www.tenmilesoftware.com
General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer support: email@example.com