End user agreement for FTP2Web
Element-IT Software. END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you, either a single end-user or a single entity, Element-IT Software. ("Element-IT"). By installing this computer software and accompanying user documentation (the "software"), you are indicating your acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this EULA. If you do not agree to any of the terms or conditions of this EULA, do not install or use the software.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Element-IT grants you the following limited, non-exclusive rights:
(a) You may install and use the software on any computer. This license is granted for a unlimited period of initial installation of FTP2Web version 1. Product can be used unlimited period for testing purposes and maximum 30 days for main users work.
(b) You may modify source code only at commercial version of FTP2Web. Source code included with each commercial version.
2. AVAILABLE LICENSE TYPES FOR FTP2Web PRODUCT.
(a) Single server 10 concurrent users - The product can be installed on one server only and
Allows maximum 10 concurrent users to use FTP2Web. Source code included.
(b) Single server 40 concurrent users - The product can be installed on one server only and
Allows maximum 40 concurrent users to use FTP2Web. Source code included.
(c) Single server Unlimited concurrent users - The product can be installed on one server only and allows unlimited concurrent users to use FTP2Web. Source code included.
(d) Enterprise License - The product can be installed on an unlimited number of servers within a single organization, nationally or internationally and used by unlimited concurrent users. Source code included.
(a) OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS. You may make a single copy of the software for backup or archival purposes only. You may not lease, rent or lend the software, however, you may permanently transfer the software, provided you retain no copies and notify Element-IT of the transfer. You may terminate this EULA at any time, or Element-IT may terminate this EULA if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this EULA. In either situation, you must destroy all copies of the software.
(b) You can’t use FTP2Web on web sites that include any type of pornographic materials, hate materials, racial materials, or unlawful practice.
4. COPYRIGHT. The software is owned by Element-IT, and is protected by Russian Federation copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The software is licensed, not sold. All rights not explicitly granted under this EULA are hereby reserved.
5. NO WARRANTY. The software is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the software remains with you.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Element-IT shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages arising out of the use, or inability to use the software. In any case, Element-IT' cumulative liability shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the software. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, so the above may not apply to you.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this EULA, please write to: Element-IT, 150044, Russia, Yaroslavl, Octyabrya avenue 90, office 34. E-Mail: email@example.com