Smart Mail Checker permissions
Smart Mail Checker by Alexander G. Styopkin.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
The Smart Mail Checker is shareware ("try-before-you-buy").
1. All copyrights to Smart Mail Checker are exclusively
owned by Alexander G. Styopkin.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 14 days.
Following this test period of 21 days or less, if you wish to
continue to use Smart Mail Checker, you MUST REGISTER.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use
Smart Mail Checker on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any
legal purpose, at a time. The registered Smart Mail Checker
software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently
transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and
all previous versions.
4. The Smart Mail Checker unregistered shareware version, may be
freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution
of Smart Mail Checker without written permission from the
5. Smart Mail Checker IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS".
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE
LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may
result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly
granted here are reserved by Alexander G. Styopkin