End user agreement for Win File Recovery
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT("EULA") FOR SOFTWARE Win Data Recovery
Please read this document carefully. This is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) later referred to as "LICENSEE" and sondle.com later referred to as "SONDLE" for the software product Win Data Recovery later referred to as "SOFTWARE". By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not purchase, install or use the SOFTWARE. This Agreement supersedes any prior version license and governs your use of the SOFTWARE.
The SONDLE may have patents, patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights covering subject matter in this document. The furnishing of this document does not give you any license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
This EULA grants LICENSEE the following rights:
- LICENSEE may use this SOFTWARE. "Use" of the SOFTWARE means that LICENSEE has loaded, installed or run the SOFTWARE on to a workstation or server (latter referred to as "computers" or "computer").
- LICENSEE may use the SOFTWARE on computers owned or leased by the LICENSEE only.
- LICENSEE may not use the SOFTWARE on more computers than a number specified in section "About" of the SOFTWARE.
- LICENSEE may not transfer the SOFTWARE from one computer to another if the SOFTWARE is already installed and registered on the computer.
- LICENSEE may use this SOFTWARE in compliance with all applicable laws and not for any unlawful purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, use, display or distribution of this SOFTWARE together with material that is pornographic, racist, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, libelous, abusive, promoting hatred, discriminating or displaying prejudice based on religion, ethnic heritage, race sexual orientation or age is strictly prohibited.
- LICENSEE may make a copy of the licensed SOFTWARE for backup purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
Our products demo version may be freely distributed, if the distribution package is not
modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of our products
demo version without written permission from the copyright holder.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
The SOFTWARE is distributed "AS IS". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied.
you use at your own risk. The SONDLE will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of
profit or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
4. SOFTWARE SUPPORT.
If you have questions about buying or updating our products, please Email us at email@example.com. Requests for additional features and enhancements should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will attempt to implement all reasonable requests but is not obliged to implement it.
The SOFTWARE is owned by SONDLE and is protected by International copyright laws and treaty provisions.
Installing and using the SOFTWARE signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions
of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove files of the SOFTWARE from your storage devices and cease to use the SOFTWARE.