End user agreement for Comfort Clipboard Pro
Comfort Clipboard EULA (End User License Agreement) for use and distribution
YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA BY INSTALLING THIS PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL THIS PRODUCT.
Comfort Clipboard is distributed as try-before-you-buy product. This means:
1. All copyrights to Comfort Clipboard are exclusively owned by the author - Sergey Koshkin.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Comfort Clipboard, you must purchase a license.
3. There are 2 basic types of licenses issued for Comfort Clipboard, these are:
a. A single computer USAGE license. The user purchases ONE license to USE the Comfort Clipboard on ONE computer.
Home users may use their single computer usage license on all computers which are in property of the license owner.
Business users require one license per computer Comfort Clipboard is installed on.
b. A multiple usage license. The user purchases a number of usage licenses for use, by the purchaser or the purchaser's employees on the same number of computers.
In a network (server/client) environment you must purchase a license copy for each separate client (workstation) on which Comfort Clipboard is installed, used, or accessed. A separate license copy for each client (workstation) is needed regardless of whether the clients (workstations) will use Comfort Clipboard simultaneously or at different times. If for example you wish to have 9 different clients (workstations) in your network with access to Comfort Clipboard, you must purchase 9 license copies.
A user who purchased a Comfort Clipboard license, is granted a non-exclusive right to use Comfort Clipboard on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The licensed Comfort Clipboard software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it's entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Comfort Clipboard unlicensed trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
a. No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package without written permission of the copyright owner.
b. The Comfort Clipboard unlicensed trial version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
c. Hacks/cracks, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
5. Comfort Clipboard is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. Neither the author nor the agents of the author will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Sergey Koshkin.
7. Installing and using Comfort Clipboard signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Comfort Clipboard files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.