End user agreement for Lightris
Lightris: the License
Lightris is shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to Lightris are exclusively owned by Sapphire Games.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 15 days.
Following this test period of 15 days or less, if you wish to continue
to use Lightris, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use
Lightris on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any legal purpose,
at a time. The registered Lightris software may not be rented or
leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving
it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update,
the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Lightris unregistered shareware version may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company
may charge a fee for the distribution of Lightris without written
permission from the copyright holder.
5. Lightris IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Sapphire Games.
8. Installing and using Lightris signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Lightris files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.